| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Groton, Ct in September is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 91.7mm (3.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Groton, Ct September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Groton, Ct, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Groton, Ct:
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NNW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) NNW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) WNW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW