| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Groton, Ct in November is a little cool at 6.6 °C (43.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 125.5mm (4.9in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Groton, Ct November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Groton, Ct, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Groton, Ct:
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NNW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) NNW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) WNW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW