| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Groton, Ct in June is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 88.1mm (3.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 15:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Groton, Ct June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Groton, Ct, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Groton, Ct:
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NNW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) NNW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) WNW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW