| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Groton, Ct in January is slightly cold at -2.4 °C (27.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 105.4mm (4.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Groton, Ct January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Groton, Ct, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Groton, Ct:
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NNW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) NNW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) WNW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW